CAA Operator Registration
- The CAA Operator Registration fee of £9 is payable if you fly (operate) your own model and it weighs more than 250g but less than 20kg. Even if others fly your model.
- You can pay the £9 through the club renewal page BUT also through the CAA site direct. Do not pay it twice. The Operator Registration number will be issued by the CAA.
- If you choose to pay the £9 through the Club you agree that the Club/BMFA may pass your details to the CAA to complete the registration.
- The £9 Operator Registration does not require a competency test or BMFA
“A” or better achievement. You can be an Operator(Owner) without being a
- To FLY your own or others models you need to pass the BMFA/CAA competency
test OR have achieved BMFA “A” or better.